Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday!!

Well, the party on Sunday didn't go that well for me after all.  When there is cake involved, I am screwed, I guess.  Who doesn't love Publix's cake?  Not to mention my aunt made a fabulous sugar free strawberry angel food cake w/ whipped cream concoction...oh, my! 



Let's just say, I picked up and moved on yesterday.  Back to the nitty-gritty :)  I guess that is part of the starting to eat better thing.  You can't beat yourself up for one day of eating badly.  You just can't.  You just have to just say "I'll try better next time."  I even joined a new challenge on My Fitness Pal called "Lose 20 pounds by May 29".  I am going to give it my all.  I really would like to be down by 20 pounds by the end of May!  It seems like I keep gainging and losing the same 5 pounds here.  If I would be consistent, I would be doing good!   

My foot is feeling SO much better, thank the good Lord!  I am going to give it this week off and then head back to the gym next week ONLY for elliptical.  No more hurting myself.  I am done with it.  Would like to eventually get into the Power class, though.  I may start that up twice a week next week.  It isn't anything that will hurt my feet, I don't think.  If it does, I am out the door.

Today's personal challenge:
WATER INTAKE!!!
Today I WILL drink 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water :)  




Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment